Charity and Dylan are dear friends of mine and I was over the moon when they asked me to capture their golden hour engagement photos in the North Georgia Mountains. After sharing my location guide with them, Charity and Dylan decided to get their mountain engagement photos taken at Arabia Mountain. Arabia Mountain is located in Stonecrest, Georgia and is only 20 miles east of Atlanta, Georgia! Only about a 5-10 minute hike to the top of the mountain with so many great photo spots along the way.
My Tips for Your Arabia Mountain Golden Hour Engagement Photos
- Wear comfortable shoes to hike in or bring a pair to change into for the trek up the mountain!
- This North Georgia mountain gets a little steep and if it has rained recently, it can get slippery.
- Check the weather before your shoot and dress appropriately. The mountain is 955 feet above sea level and can be slightly cooler at the top of the mountain.
- Expect some wind on top of the mountain! I always encourage my couples to plan for wind when picking out your outfit for your mountain photoshoot.
- Not sure what to wear for your golden hour engagement photos? Get my what to wear guide!
- Learn more about Arabia Mountain before visiting!
Playful Mountain Engagement Photos in North Georgia
The love that Charity and Dylan share truly shined through each of these photos. From twirling around and dancing on the mountainside with playful, soft smiles, to sharing an intimate moment together wrapped in each others arms taking in the view as the sun set over the mountaintop. A love like this can truly be felt throughout these golden hour engagement photos!
Kind Words from Charity and Dylan
“We would highly recommend Rachel for engagement photos! She was absolutely amazing to work with. She gave us great location suggestions, worked with our schedule very well even though we were short notice, and edited and sent our pictures very quickly. She helped us with our poses and gave us some great tips on how to look our best, which was really helpful since we were both a little nervous. She was very professional and organized, but she also had a great sense of humor, which made the whole experience even more enjoyable. We have used her before for other shoots and she has always been great, so we knew she would be a great choice to capture this moment. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a talented and professional photographer for their engagement photos.”
I Cannot Wait to Capture Your Love Story During Your Mountain Engagement Photos
From authentic moments, raw emotions, and timeless memories, I have a huge passion for capturing love stories in the North Georgia mountains, Atlanta, Georgia and beyond! I gravitate to creating genuine, authentic photos through unposed photography, and playful movement. Think we would be a great fit for each other? Check out my contact form to start planning your enchanting day together!
Georgia Wedding and Elopement Photographer | Rachel Boyd Photography
Come see more of my Georgia mountain engagement photos here!